VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The Mid-Autumn Festival, or Moon Festival, comes each year on lunar calendar August.15th. This year, it falls on Monday, Sept.8th, but people have the day off because it is a public holiday in China.The Mid-Autumn Festival is the most traditional festival in China just second to Spring Festival. To admire the beautiful full moon is the highlight of this festival. According to Chinese people, it is recommended to do it outdoors especially on a high site to obtain a broad vision.
If you ask a Chinese student when 3 plus 7 will equal 8, he will most likely give you a funny answer with a sort of helpless expression: when the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival meets the National Day Golden Week. If you are interested, let me explain to you.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari