VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Start our Day 7 in China with Julie to Longsheng where there is the famousTerraced Fields. And we also had a night cruise in Guilin.This cruise will give you a new and deeper impression of Guilin which you won't find in the daytime.
It is generally known that China is a large agricultural country, though numerous peasants flood into cities to seek jobs these years, people in Longsheng County of Guilin hold fast to the land and still pay much attention to agriculture. Every year the Spring Ploughing Festival is held in Dragon's Backbone (literally Longji) Rice Terraces Scenic Area of Longsheng, attracting visitors from around the world.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari