VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The 20th Shanghai Peach Blossom Festival to be Held in 2010
The 20th Shanghai Peach Flower Festival will be on stage on March 26 with the theme on new Pudong, peach flowers and Expo. By that time, five attractions will be launched: Datuan Peach Garden, Nanhui Peach Village, Xinchang Peach Garden, Binhai Peach Blooms Land and heqing Organic Garden.
--- By Haphine (VisitOurChina)
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari