VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The first vegetarian restaurant in Guilin
Nowadays, as Guilin people’s living standard rising considerably, they do not favor the traditional greasy food but the bland diet. It is truly much healthier than old habit and healthy diet and weight reduction are gradually changing modern people’s life.
In Guilin, in the past, people seldom knew about vegetarian diet which was only kept by the monks of those temples. Some citizens did choose several days of the year keeping vegetarian diet, but it was just a ceremony to show their respect or belief. So, when people need blank diet, their various needs cannot be satisfied.
Thus some people try to develop this market which has great potential. I have been to a vegetarian diet restaurant. Buffet dinner, the food and drinks are classified into many kinds. The taste is incredibly good and it is very cheap, RMB 35 for one person. If we eat vegetarian food once a week, it will be greatly beneficial for our health. I already know the effect.
Tianfulou Vegetarian Restaurant is located in the No. 1 building, Mulong Lake Scenic Spot, North Zhongshan Road.
You can watch the famous Diecai Shan scenic spot from the restaurant.
Many kinds of vegetarian food for you
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari