VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
My National Labor Day at Merryland
As in many countries, also in
Arriving at the front gate we had to face that apparently a lot of Chinese people had had the same idea and arrived with group busses. It came out that apparently we were the only Non-Chinese people in the park, or at least we did not meet any other. As being students the entrance fee was 70RMB each. We entered the park and were not only surprised by the cleanliness but also by the fact that the attractions were as good as new. The surrounding landscape was very green and beautiful. I loved the many lakes most. The whole park is divided into five areas: Wild West,
When we were inside, we also passed an area with waterslides and fountains where you can swim. We regretted that we had not brought our swim suits, because it was extremely warm and would have been a lot of fun. If you are very brave, you can also do bungee jumping. Very nice are also the offers of Jet Ski, banana boat or water board driving on the biggest lake, which directly faces the entrance. Unfortunately we never arrived at the right times, but there are also some shows (like Kung Fu) in theaters, which were said to be nice.
All around the park you find small restaurants or snack bars to allay someone’s hunger and thirst or to take a break. You also get some souvenirs in shops spread everywhere.
As we found it too crowded we already left in the afternoon, but we definitely want to return to Merryland: It is a pleasure for children and adults!
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari