Located at the junction of Shanghai and Kunshan in Jiangsu Province, Zhouzhuang can be readily reached by bus from Shanghai, Zhengjiang, Nanjing, Suzhou, Kunshan and other cities.
- From Shanghai
Get on the tourist special line at the Tourist Distribution Center of Shanghai Stadium (上海八万人体育场, 666 Tianyaoqiao Road), which takes about 90 minutes. Get on tourist special line at Shanghai Hongkou Stadium (上海虹口体育馆, 444 Dongjiangwan Road), which takes about 120 minutes.
- From Zhejiang
Get on tourist special line at Hangzhou Dragon Sports Centre (杭州市黄龙体育中心), which departs at 08:00 on Saturdays.
- From Nanjing
Get on tourist special line at No. 400 Zhongshan South Road (中山南路400号), which runs at 06:30 on Saturdays and Sundays.
- From Suzhou
Get on tourist special line at Suzhou North Bus Station (苏州汽车北站, 06:55-17:15, hourly, 1.5 hr, CNY15-30).
- From Kunshan
Get on tourist special line at Kunshan Bus Station (昆山汽车站, 06:45-17:45, every ten minutes, 1 hr, CNY8).
- Public bus
Zhouzhuang Bus Station offers public bus (CNY1) to the gate of the scenic spot.
A taxi at Zhouzhuang Bus Station charges CNY10 to the scenic spot.
Tips: It is forbidden to ride within the old town including bicycle. But you can take a wooden boat in the old town.
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour