Located in northwest of China and in the temperate belt, Yuli has a continental arid climate characterized by considerable temperature difference, dry air and plentiful sunshine. It experiences an annual average temperature of around 11.0℃. The temperature can soar up to 42.2℃ and drop to minus 30.9℃.
There's no too much need to worry about rain, because it is dry almost all the year round. Best time to visit is from May to October when the temperatures are the mildest.
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour