Wuhan is known as one of "three stoves'' (Chongqing, Nanjing, Wuhan) of China because of extraordinary muggy summer. Temperature of over 40℃ may stay in Wuhan for more than ten days in summer. Even if you stand at the bank of the wide Yangtze River, you won’t feel a single touch of wind. Wuhan in winter is gloomy and cold. So check you schedule to avoid arriving in Wuhan in summer, especially in July and August.
The best time to visit Wuhan is spring and autumn. Wuhan is delightful in spring with abundant blossoms. The famous Wuhan University is dotted with sakuras. When the cherry trees lose their blossoms, the road was coated with a shallow tapestry. Besides, spring is the time to see plum blossoms in East Lake Scenic Area. Autumn is also a reliable period for sightseeing because the temperature is mild.
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour