Longsheng, situated in the subtropical zone, falls into monsoon climate with sufficient rain. The climate is pleasant, the annual temperature on average 18.1℃, the annual precipitation 1500 to 2400 millimeters. Of 365 day, 314 days are free from frost. Since neither summer is hot nor winter is cold, travellers can spend a summer holiday at the resort with family members.
Here are some references for your trip to Longsheng. Since irrigation before rice transplanting begins in May or June, you can have a look at the spectacular scene during these days. If you come here earlier, and are lucky enough, you will find yourself placed in the ocean of rape flowers. In the last ten days of September an first twenty days of October, paddies are golden before harvested. It is really exciting to take photos at that time!
Hot Tours 2023
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour