Lhasa Gonggar Airport, situated in Gonggar County, Lhokha, 98 kilometres away from the southern part of Lhasa, is the only civic airport of Lhasa. Now, international and domestic flights are available. Visitors can fly from Lhokha to Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Xining, Guangzhou, Kunming, Chengdu, Katmandu and other cities. It takes some ninety minutes for shuttles running from the airport and ticket agency on Niangre Road of Lhasa. Coaches from Lhasa to Zedang town, capital of Lhokha, will pass by at the junction of three roads near the airport.
In addition to coaches to Zedang Town at the junction of three roads near the airport, there are coaches that can also take you to Samye monastery from Lhasa. Moreover, in the north suburb Lhasa passenger station have long-distance coaches running within Lhokha area.
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour