Kaifeng belongs to warm temperate continental monsoon climate. It has moderate rainfall, sufficient sunlight and distinct four seasons with a 14℃ annual average temperature. The city is additionally enjoying a proud wood-cover rate which is higher than the national average level.
The best time to travel in Kaifeng is in autumn. Kaifeng is in its most charming time in that season with agreeable weather and moderate rainfalls; furthermore, the city is riotous with thriving chrysanthemums at the same period, and the Kaifeng chrysanthemum show often opens in the middle of October and lasts to the end of the month.
Hot Tours 2023
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour