Read the following introductions for attractions in Jiuzhaigou. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Jiuzhaigou National Park (Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area) Chinese name: 九寨沟国家地质公园 (Jiuzhaigou Guojia Dizhi Gongyuan) / 九寨沟风景名胜区 (Jiuzhaigou ...
Chinese name: 黄龙景区 (Huang Long Jingqu) Location: in the Huanglong Village, Songpan County, Ngawa Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan province. Admission fe...
Inscribed as World Heritage Site and World Biosphere Reserve, Jiuzhaigou Valley enjoys its great reputation all over the world. The name “JiuzhaigouValley” comes from mandarin which means “Valley of Nine Villages”. Being covered by 52% natural forest, the Valley spans over 600 square kilometers.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771