VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
We have many kinds of customs in China during Spring Festival (new year in Chinese lunar calendar). Usually, we stick New Year scrolls on the gates, hang laterns at the door, set off firecrackers and have dumpling dinner on New Year's Eve. We stay up late or all night on New Year's Eve, which we call Shousui (to keep the passing year and welcome the new year). Then we pay new year calls on the first day of the new year and visit our relatives and friends....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari