VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
We have arrived at Hongcun Village, an ancient village, over 800 years old and close to Mount Huangshan. It is known as 'The Chinese town in the pictures". Such a peaceful and beautiful old town. We also visited Xidi Village with its narrow streets, ancient homes with their fascinating furnishings, and antiques.
South Anhui Province is known to travelers for its historic villages, famous Hongcun, Xidi, and many other unknown Xiuli, Bishan, Nanping, Guanlu…. all of them were built in Ming and Qing dynasties in typical Hui-style: white walls, black tiles, standing by the water and elegantly mirrored in it. The comfortable beauty of such picture captivates many tourists.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari