VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Singing Sand Mountains & Crescent Moon Spring scenic spot, the particular geographic landform around the lake prevents it from being buried in the desert; on the other hand, the underflows beneath it also ensure continuous source for it. Therefore, the lake has never dried up or buried by drifting sands in spite of locating among sand dunes, it is a miracle in the desert. Also, it makes the place more beautiful and romantic, like a drop of tear from heaven.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari