VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Situated in the center of Zhangye, the Giant Buddha Temple (Dafo Temple) really worths a visit. It was first built in 1098 (Western Xia Dynasty) and named after the statue worshiped inside. The temple is also known as “Wofo Temple” (Sleeping Buddha Temple). It’s an important historical site on the Silk Road and the landmark of Zhangye. There has a rare religious temple of Western Xia, the largest indoor sleeping buddha in Asia, rare buddhist scriptures, and thousands of collections of cultural relics.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari