VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Most dishes are fissile wonders produced by kinds of food materials' combination and encounters. Human activities facilitate food's meeting, while the separation and reunion of food mobilize human’s meeting and parting. This is summarized to "destiny" by people.
Home may be the warm harbor for every one, no matter how far one can reach it is always the starting point and destination in one’s life. People living in the same house make a fire and cook—they are bound together by love and foods. Simple pots and pans reflect the Chinese lifestyles, whilst daily domestics are just as different tastes of lives. As teaching mother tongues, older generations embed tastes in younger ones’ memories, and these familiar tastes always remind them the directions of homes.
In China, at the mere mention of Chengdu, people habitually use the word leisure, a word accurately summarize Chengdu’s peculiarity - a city in common people’s style but with an attribute grace. In Chengdu, the chances to meet an acquaintance always happen in a teahouse. Yes it proves how much Chengdu people love tea, no wonder the city has the most teahouses than any other China cities.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari