Read the following introductions for attractions in Baotou. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Meidaizhao Lamasery is located 80 kilometers east of Baotou as was constructed in during the Qing Dynasty; it is the largest and most important Lamasery in Inner-Mong...
The Wudangzhao Lamasery is the largest and most well-reserved Tibetan lamasery in Inner-Mongolia. It belongs to the group of the three grand lamaseries in China tog...
Meidaizhao Lamasery is located 80 kilometers east of Baotou as was constructed in during the Qing Dynasty; it is the largest and most important Lamasery in Inner-Mongolia. Meidaizhao is located on the bank of a river and on the foothills of the mountain. The architecture of the temple itself...
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2022
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771