Altay in brief
Altay Prefecture is in Xinjiang is on the north border of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, connected with Mongolia to the north. The Altay city is the political, ecnomic and cultural center of Altay Prefecture. The cow, horse and sheep raising take large account in the grassland farming of Altay.
Hemu Grassland and Baisha Lake Scenic Area are the main attractions of Altay district.
Hot Tours 2022
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour