One Day Urumqi City Tour
Tour Code: CTUQ07
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: South Pasture, Erdaoqiao Market, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Museum
Free Inquiry From $39
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Urumqi ( L )
Itinerary: Full day Urumqi city tour to South Pasture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Museum and The Erdaoqiao Market with lunch. (Private vehicle and guide).
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
In the morning we will depart to South Pasture. South Pasture is located 60 kilometers away from Urumqi city and is a vast natural area with fascinating scenery. Its landscape stretches into the distance and is painted with flocks of sheep and horses and yaks grazing among the wild flowers. Deep in the lush valley, a waterfall gently drops down and integrates with the peaceful surroundings.
Then we will visit Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Museum, which presents a wonderful collection of items from the local area as well as items from other areas along the ancient Silk Road. The museum has a large collection of silk items from many periods of history. Brocades from Eastern Han and specialized silk-woven products of the great Tang Dynasty are highlighted.
Finally we will spend some time at Erdaoqiao Market, the largest retail and wholesale market for ethnic minority goods in Xinjiang. Night scene at the market is especially interesting. The whole area is lit up with colorful lights creating a very impressive scene. Erdaoqiao turns into a place bustling with trade in foods, handicrafts together with dancing and all sorts of activities.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.