One Day Tour to Heavenly Lake with Cruise Experience
Tour Code: CTUQ06
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: Heavenly Lake
Free Inquiry From $59
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Urumqi ( L )
Itinerary: Full day tour to Heavenly Lake and take a boat for Cruise on the Heavenly Lake with lunch. The altitude of the lake is up to 2150 meters above the sea level and got its fame as the "jewel in the crown". (Private vehicle and guide).
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
Today you will have a full day visit in the Heavenly Lake. The Heavenly Lake is a moraine by nature. Since remote times, quite a few of myths and legends circulated concerning the beautiful scenery. The water is very clear and the banks are covered with tall trees. Surrounded by mountains, the jade-green lake is an ideal place for excursions and rest for most of the year. It provides an excellent skating ground in winter.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.