Tingri in brief
The Tingri County is located in Shigatse city of Tibet and the mountains inside the Tingri County belong to the Himalayan Mountains. Mt. Everest, the highest peak of the world, is just located in Tingri. There are four mountains surpassing 8000 meters in Tingri. These towering mountains have consisted of the most splendid natural landscapes of Tingri, making it an ideal place for traveling, exploring, and studying.
Tibet is the world of songs and dances; the people of Shigatse, especially, are good at performing. Their folk dance style is unique and graceful, divided into many types. The main attractions of Tingri County are high mountains and forest landscapes.
Hot Tours 2022
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour