Falling into the subtropical continental monsoon climate, Shiyan boasts abundant photo-thermal sources, with annual sunshine duration being 1,655 to 1,958 hour, and the frost-free period lasting 224 to 255 days. With respect to the annual precipitation, it can reach 800 millimeters on average.
In summer, the temperature usually is above 25 ℃, and in June the temperature is around 27℃. Besides, the raindrop is some 100 millimeters. In winter, it is warmer than any other areas of the same latitude. And the best time visit Shiyan is spring and autumn.
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour