One Day Tour to Mt. Laoshan and Taiqing Palace
Tour Code: CTQD02
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: Mt. Laoshan
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Qingdao ( L )
Itinerary: Full day tour to Mt. Laoshan and Taiqing Palace with lunch. Take a walk around Mt. Laoshan, with the sea on one side, and lofty stones and precipitous peaks on the other side, both majestic and elegant. (Private vehicle and guide).
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
Today we will have a full day trip firstly to Laoshan Mountain. The highest peak of Laoshan Mountain is 1133 meters. Overlooking the sea, the mountain is characterized by the imposing canyon and undulating peaks and mystery mist. In its prosperous time, there were 9 great palaces, 8 great temples, and 72 nunneries. The Taoists from Laoshan Mountain is always very famous for their knowledge or their legendary skills and stories. Laoshan Mountain is said to be home of the "supernatural Spirits".
We will continue our trip to the Taiqing Palace.It is the largest, oldest and most impressive of the temples in Laoshan, lies to the southeast of the mountain and faces the sea. Every moonlight night, the water and the sky here blend into one, forming a breathtaking view.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.