One Day tour Luoyang Classic Tour
Tour Code: CTLY03
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: The Baima Temple
Free Inquiry From $63
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Luoyang ( L )
Itinerary: Full day tour to the Long men Grottoes, the Baima Temple with lunch. (Private vehicle and guide).
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
Today we will will visit the Baima Temple, which is one of, if not the, oldest Buddhist Temple in China. From the outside, the Baima Temple looks as if it houses the common collection of ornaments, decorated with cartoon style colors and images that are so prevalent in many of China's cities. However, this is in fact one of the most impressive and truly holy temples in the entire province.
Another place we will also see today is the Longmen Grottoes, it is located near Luoyang. They are a treasure house of ancient Buddhist cave art. The grottos were hewed and carved during the Northern Wei Dynasty (386-534), when the rulers relocated their capital at Luoyang near the end of the 5th century. At that time Buddhism was spreading east into China and was venerated by the imperial court. The Buddhists adopted the practice of carving rock temples, dedicated to the Buddha.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.