One Day Lanzhou Tour with White Pagoda Park & Provincial Museum
Tour Code: CTLZ02
Tour Duration: 1 Day
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Free Inquiry Form $-
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Lanzhou (L)
Sightseeing: White Pagoda Park, Provincial Museum
Early in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel by English speaking tour guide and private car & driver.
First, we will visit White Pagoda Park. Located on the north bank of the Yellow River with a white pagoda temple on its height, it is a large, quiet area for strolling. The pagoda is structured in 7 terraces with an octagonal body and 17-meter in height. Golden City Pass and Jade Folding Pass are at the foot of the Hill.
Then we will visit the Gansu Provincial Museum. It has an excellent selection of exhibits relating to Gansu and the Silk Road. 75,000 cultural relics including natural resources and historical exhibits are exhibited here.
After the tours, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.