Ji'an of Jiangxi in brief
Ji'an in Chinese means lucky and peace. Ji'an city is located in the center of Jiangxi Province and belonging to the 11 prefecture-level cities of Jiangxi.
Constructed in the Qin Dynasty Ji'an has a long and rich history as well as a pristine natural environment; it is also known among communist folk lore as hot bed of early revolutionary activity at the beginning of the early 20th century and in 1927 was where Mao Zedong and his top general Zhu De first established the charter of the Communist Party.
Aside from its proud revolutionary history the city is also popular for the unique natural ecosystem that surrounds it. The tourist resources of Ji'an are plenty, including red (revolutionary sites), green (natural landscapes) and ancient ones (historical relics). The especially popular revolutionary sites include Mt. Jinggangshan (the No.1 mountain in the world), Sanwan Bay, Donggu, etc. Ji'an possesses picturesque sceneries with a forest covering rate up to 66%. The historical relics of Ji'an is also attractive, including Luling cultural relics, Wen Tianxiang Memorial Museum, Ouyang Xiu Memorial Hall and Xiyang Palace.
Mt. Jinggangshan, Luling culture and ecological tourism comprise the unique advantage of Ji'an.
Hot Tours 2022
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour