One Day Hangzhou Highlight Tour
Tour Code: CTHZ07
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: West Lake, Ling Yin Temple (Temple of Soul's Retreat), Six Harmonies Pagoda, FeiLaiFeng (also named Ling JiuFeng), Dragon Well Tea Plantation
Free Inquiry Form $62
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Hangzhou ( L )
Itinerary: Full day Hangzhou Highlight Tour to West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Peak Flying from Afar, Pagoda of Six Harmonies, Dragon Well Tea Plantation with lunch. (Private vehicle and guide)
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
We will escort you to the beautiful West Lake. We will take a cruise boat across the lake to see the 3 pagodas in the lake. The West Lake is the most famous tourist spot of Hangzhou. Graceful mountains surround it on three sides. It has a charming scenery and many cultural relics and historic sites.
Our next stop will be the Lingyin Temple and the Peak Flying from Afar (Fei Lai Feng).Lingyin Temple including the FeiLai Feng. The Fei Lai Feng is situated in the east of Ling Yin Temple. Isolated from others, its stone quality is totally different from that of surrounding mountain groups. It is 167 meters high, on the peak there are many grotesque stones in the shapes of charming dragon, prostrate tiger, walking elephant and scared ape. The main hall of Lingyin Temple is about 34 meters (111 feet) tall - incredibly high for a one-storey building. In the center of the hall you’ll find the statue of Sakyamuni Buddha, which was carved from 24 pieces of camphor wood. The temple was named Lingyin Temple for its extremely beautiful environment which is serene and suitable for “Soul’s Retreat”.
We will drive to the Six Harmonies Pagoda, highly erected next to Qiantang River and in the south of the West Lake. It is a perfect examplel of brick-and-wood structure built in ancient China and was built in 970 AD in the Northern Song dynasty (960-1127) to press down the evil of the river tidal bore in Qiantang River.
Finally we will continue our trip to visit the Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn the traditional Chinese tea culture and to taste the real dragon well tea there.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.