Guyuan in brief
Guyuan City is located in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, approximately between the three main provincial capitals in the northwest: Xi'an, Lanzhou and Yinchuan. In ancient times Guyuan was once a key economic, transport and military hub in Northwest China, and to this day remains the cradle of Islamic culture in the upper reaches of the Yellow River.
Sitting in Ningxia's southern corner as a key position of the ancient Silk Road, the old town of Guyuan is rich in Islamic architecture with bright colors painted across ancient mud-brick buildings.
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour