Transportation between Shanghai and Guilin
Shanghai is about 1389 kilometers away from Guilin by airplane.
Shanghai is about 1621 kilometers away from Guilin by train.
There are two airports in Shanghai, namely, Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. Flights between Shanghai and Guilin are available both during the day and at night. Five flights, all of which coming from Pudong International Airport, are scheduled from Shanghai to Guilin each day. With a distance of some 1389 kilometers, the journey usually takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes.
High-speed train and normal-speed trains are both available between Shanghai and Guilin. At present six trains are running from one city to the other, among these only one is the high-speed train, which takes about 9 hours one way. Passengers are not suggested to take normal-speed trains from Shanghai to Guilin since it takes nearly 20 hours on train and the experience would not be good.
*Flight/train schedules may be adjusted from time to time, specific information is subject to the announcements of the airports/railway stations.
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour