Transportation between Hong Kong and Guilin
There were direct flights available between Hong Kong and Guilin, but at present it is no longer in service. Passengers who want to arrive at Guilin from Hong Kong by air have to transfer flights in other cities of the country, which is not recommended.
Direct high-speed trains linking Hong Kong and Guilin went into operation in September 2018. It takes less than three and a half hours to take the train from Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station to Guilin West Railway Station. However, due to the limited number of trains between the two places, it is recommended that tourists entering from Hong Kong take high-speed trains to arrive at Guangzhou South Railway Station or Shenzhen North Railway Station first and then transfer trains there to get to Guilin. It is very convenient to go from Hong Kong to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, from where more high-speed trains are available to Guilin, and consequently more options would be got.
*Train schedules may be adjusted from time to time, specific information is subject to the announcements of the railway stations.
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour