One Day Longsheng Ethnic Minority Culture Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Guilin / Longsheng / Guilin ( L )
Itinerary: Full day private tour to Longsheng, enjoy the splendid terrace rice fields and colorful lives of ethnic minorities (lunch is included).
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 8:00am then start the tour.
This morning, we will drive to Longsheng County which is featured with rich and elegant folk customs. We will take the country road and arrive at Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces which has been called "an absolute one under the heaven and the first one in the world". The magnificent terraces looks like silver belt in spring, green wave in summer, golden tower in fall and dragon playing in water in winter.
We will also visit the Yao village and Zhuang village to experience the cultures and lives of the local ethnic minorities. We will enjoy beautiful songs and splendid landscapes there.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.