VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
As a major Chinese online tour operator and travel agency, Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., LTD, under the representation of its English Department: Visit Our China, was invited to participate in a one day travel agencies' meeting at the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces and Zhuang Village Scenic Area (龙脊古壮寨梯田观景区). Occurring on last Friday, June 10th, I had the immense honor to represent the company and get a chance to know more about the unique scenery of the Longji (龙脊) rice terraces in Longsheng County, Guilin.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari