VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Suzhou is the 'City of Gardens'. We will be visiting the 'Humble Administrator's Garden", the largest privately owned garden in China. The gardens didn't disappoint. Following lunch we visited 'The Number 1 Silk Factory'. Following this visit we're off to the beautiful 'Pan Gate'. Then we are off to the 'Tiger Hill Scenic Area', the most famous site in Suzhou. The site features the Tiger Hill Pagoda or the 'The Leaning Tower of China'. This tower was built long before the Leaning Tower of Pisa. This area is also beautiful, peaceful, and inspirational.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari