VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Jiayuguan is the west end of the Great Wall of the Ming Dynasty, and the first mountain pass of the west Yellow River. Jiayuguan was built in the Ming Dynasty (1368 – 1644) . When first completed, there were only ramparts surrounding the barracks. After 168 years of enhancements, the pass assumed its present appearance. Due to its strategic geographical location and imposing architectures, Jiayuguan Fort is dubbed as the impregnable pass around the world, it is ranked by UNESCO.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari