VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Longsheng County in Guilin is well-known for marvelous terraced rice fields and rich cultures of ethnic minorities. Locals respect the land they living by and generally express their deep reverence through various activities, many festivals are consequently celebrated in the area throughout a year. Combing Rice Seedling Festival is one among these colorful activities. As a traditional folk festival in Longji Rice Terraces scenic area, it is held around the Grain in Ear (one of the 24 solar terms) every year.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari