VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
For those of us on a shoestring budget, cabbing it from one side of the city to the other on a daily basis isn't always doable. That's why it pays to spend a little bit of time to figure out the largely excellent mass-transport networks found in almost all cities in China. Chinese public-transport works on the idea of moving a lot of people very quickly, so don't expect to find the cushioned-seat, air-conditioned buses and trains your used to at home, indeed most buses and trains have few seats and limited air-conditioning, but that is not to say that they're not useful....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari