VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In what way can you relate Lijiang (Li River), ballet and circus with each other in a show? Well, I have to admit that I thought it's just a way of catching people's eyeballs when I saw the name of DREAMLIKE LIJIANG: New Ballet Circus at the entrance of Guilin Dreamlike Lijiang Theater last week for the first time, because it's really hard for me to imagine a scene in which a graceful ballet dancer plays with a comical buffoon by the Li River unless it is a comic stage acting, isn't it?
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari