Nanshan Ski Resort
Situated in Miyun County, about 60 kilometers from Beijing, the Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort is a scenic winter holiday village. It offers skiing, ice-climbing and many other winter sports. The resort is huge and can comfortably serve thousands of guests.
The Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort is the perfect place to enjoy winter in China, with amenities and services to cater to every need and desire of its visitors. It is one of China's most modern and high-end winter resort. It features many 21 ski runs, for all skill levels, mogul runs, and areas specially designed for children. As the biggest and most advanced winter resort in the Beijing area, the Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort has been making great efforts to provide better service for its clients. It has the best mogul runs in China, toboggan shoots from Germany, luge runs from Canada and everything meets international standards.
Accommodation in Nanshan Ski Resort
The winter season is from December thru early March.
Top attractions in Beijing
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771