One Day Traditional Town Tour to Shaoxing
Tour Code: CTHZ04
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Free Inquiry From $108
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Hangzhou/Shaoxing/Hangzhou ( L )
Itinerary: One day tour to Shaoxing with lunch, an old traditional town in south of China. Visit Keyan, Orchid Pavilion, a famous writer -Luxun's residence and museum. You may have a boat cruise around the town(Private vehicle and guide).
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
We will drive to the Keyan.Keyan Scenic Spot is the one of the first national “AAAA level tourist spots” and “well-known brands for tourism industry in China” as well as the central scenic spot of the Jianhu-Keyan Tourist Area in Shaoxing County. It is located at 8km west of Shaoxing, 12km east of Hangzhou suburbs and closely adjacent to China Light Textile Center. It is a place famous for its ancient Yue state culture at its core, integrating the features of the Shaoxing watery regions, the relics of the ancient quarry as well as mountains forestry ecology into a whole. It was first built in the Han dynasty, with a history of over 1800 years long till now. In the Qing dynasty, the well-known “eight scenic spots of Keyan” came into being, and has been places of great interest since then in Shaoxing.
Then we will continue our trip to visit the Orchid Pavilion.The Orchid Pavilion (Lan Ting) was originally the site where Gou Jian, the King of the Yue State during the Spring and Autumn Period (770 BC - 476 BC), planted orchids. Later it became famous for Wang Xizhi, a renowned calligrapher of the Eastern Jin Dynasty (317-420). His 'Preface to the Orchid Pavilion Anthology' has made the Orchid Pavilion the Calligraphic Mecca, at the same time making himself the sage of calligraphy.
We will continue our trip to the visit the Luxun's residence and museum. Luxun is a famous Chinese litterateur,ideologist,educationalist,visiting the museum to memorialize him.To have a better understanding of this very important person in the Chinese history and enjoy the scenic spot there.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.