One Day Classical Watertown trip to Wuzhen
Tour Code: CTHZ03
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Free Inquiry Form $102
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Hangzhou ( L )
Itinerary: One day trip to Wuzhen-the classical watertown and return Hangzhou with lunch (Private vehicle and guide)
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
Chinese people say that unless you visit the Great Wall then you haven't been to China. For any visit south of the Yangtze River; one place not to be missed is the town of Wuzhen.
Located in the centre of the six ancient towns south of Yangtze River, 17 kilometres (10.56 miles) north of the city of Tongxiang, Wuzhen displays its two-thousand-year history in its ancient stone bridges floating on mild water, its stone pathways between the mottled walls and its delicate wood carvings. Also, setting it apart from other towns, it gives a unique experience through its profound cultural background.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.