One day Li River Hiking Tour
Tour Code: CTGL18
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: Li River
Free Inquiry Form $79
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin (L)
Itinerary: Full day Li River Hiking Tour (private guide and vehicle, lunch is included)
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 8:00am, then be transferred to Yangdi dock. The hiking tour starts here. During this whole-day hiking tour, you will have chance to take ferry boats two times and pass several local small villages to reach the old town - Xingping, on the trip, the local tour guide will accompany with you. On the way, you will not only visit the most classic sceneries of Li River, but also experience the local village people’s life styles. It will be your most memorable hiking tour in China. This hiking route is about 20 kilometers, it requests good energy. During the hiking, you will cross two ferries and five villages, you will find lots of interesting things with your eyes. The local villages are Yangdi Village, Quanjiazhou Village, Laocuntou Village, Lengshui Village, Huashan Village. On the hiking trip, you will enjoy several highlights such as Magic Pen Mountain, Chicken Cage Mountain, the Eight Immortals, Nine Horses Painted Cliff, Glove Mountain, Yuanbao Mountain (back side of CNY currency of 20.00Yuan).
The tour will end in Xingping Ancient Town which is 800 yeas old. Xingping is 63 km (39 miles) from Guilin and 25 km (15.5 miles) from Yangshuo, on the east bank of Li River. The town is surrounded by enthralling scenery. After walking around the ancient town, you will be picked up and driven back to Guilin.
After the tour you will be transferred to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.