One Day Trip to Kaiping Watchtowers and Liyuan
Tour Code: CTGZ06
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Guangzhou/Kaiping/Guangzhou ( L )
Itinerary: One day trip to Kaiping Watchtowers and Liyuan with lunch and private vehicle & English speaking guide.
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
After the driving to Kaiping, we will visit the Kaiping Watchtowers.Kaiping Diaolou building, the unique vernacular architecture distributing alloverthe area of Kaiping County in Guangdong Province which is famous as hometown of overseas Chinese, are the multiple-story tower-houses for the purpose of defense anddwelling. They are a young and particular member for the big family of Chinesetraditional dwelling houses which integrates the Chinese and Western architectural artinto one entity.
Another sight we will see today is the Liyuan Garden.Liyuan Garden is a garden villa of the late Mr. Xie Weili, an overseas Chinese resided in the United States. This garden was built in the early 20th century. Based on the Grand View Garden described in the Chinese classic,, a Dream of Red Mansions", Liyuan takes in much of the Chinese traditional garden architecture and integrate it withthe feature of European and American villas of its time, a successful combination of Chinese and the West.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.