One Day Tour to Zhaoqing
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Guangzhou/Zhaoqing/Guangzhou( L )
Itinerary: One day Tour to Zhaoqing to visit Seven Star Crags Park, Duan Ink Stone Art Factory with lunch. (Private vehicle and guide)
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
After driving to Zhaoqing,we will visit the Seven Star Crags Park.It is located on the northern outskirts of Zhaoqing City, is considered as one of the most beautiful palces in Guangdong. It consists of five lakes, six rigdes, seven crags and eight caves with an area of about eight square kilometers.
Then we continue our tour to the Duan Ink Stone Art Factory.The inkstone, used to grind and contain ink, is one of the Four Treasures of Stationery in traditional Chinese culture. The history of the Duan inkstone industry in Zhaoqing stretches back over 1,300 years. The Duan inkstone is considered the best among the four famous inkstones of China.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.