One Day Tour to Dazu Grottoes
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Chongqing ( L )
Itinerary: Full day tour to Dazu Grottoes with lunch. In 1999, UNESCO listed Dazu Stone Carvings as a world cultural heritage site. (Private vehicle and guide)
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
You will have a full day visit to the Dazu Rock Carvings. It is as famous as the Mogao Cave in Dunhuang. The rock carvings in these places are very distinguished both at home and abroad. Among the rock carvings, there are more than 5,000 statues and over 100,000 Chinese characters of inscriptions and epigraphs. The Buddhist statues dominate in this rock carving group, and the Taoist and the Confucian stone figures can also be seen.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.