Tian’an Men Square, Forbidden City & Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Beijing ( L )
Pick you up from hotel in the morning, and drive to get to the Tiananmen Square. This tour starts at the northern part of Tian'anmen Square. See the Tian’anmen Rostrum, which is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, have chance to view all constructions from distance, such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
Then proceed to visit the Forbidden City, which is the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group. Walk along the central axis of palaces from south to north for about 2 hours. After visiting the Forbidden City, you will have some time to have a visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a blend of excellent skills on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
After lunch, you will be driven to visit the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is one of the most famous and beautiful sections of China's Great Wall. It is surrounded by dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Cable car is available and it is optional.
Finally, you will return to the downtown and have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
1. This tour is unavailable on Monday.
2. Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English-speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper number of travelers in air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English-speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1. Fee of cable car
2. Shuttle bus fee of Mutianyu Great Wall
3. Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
I hope this letter finds you well.
We finally arrived home from our trip last Thursday the 17th.
As promised I am writing to you about our experience in China and we thank you very much for your organizing.
On the whole we had a wonderful time and were very well looked after...
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour