Ming Tombs & Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing between 7:00am and 7:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing at around 5:00-6:00pm
Pick up from hotel in the morning and then drive to the Ming Tombs, the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. Before having Chinese traditional lunch, you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. Jade carving not only shows excellent skills on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures.
After having lunch, drive to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
On the way back to the downtown, you will have chance to enjoy Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony. After the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper quantity travelers in suitable type of air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1.Fee of cable car
2.Shuttle bus fee of Mutianyu Great Wall
3.Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
I hope this letter finds you well.
We finally arrived home from our trip last Thursday the 17th.
As promised I am writing to you about our experience in China and we thank you very much for your organizing.
On the whole we had a wonderful time and were very well looked after...
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour