Beihai Fisherman's Family Day Tour
Tour Code: CTBH03
Tour Duration: One Day
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Day by Day Itinerary
Day1 Beihai (L)
Itinerary: Have lunch with a fisherman's family, visit Pearl Garden, Guandi Temple, Wave-seeing Platform and the beachside of Beihai. (Private vehicle and guide)
In the morning you will be picked up at your hotel by your tour guide and tour Nanwan Fishing Village (National Forest Park).
Have lunch with a fisherman's family, and then continue with visiting Pearl Garden, Guandi Temple, and Wave-seeing Platform among other places.
Later afternoon you will visit the beach and have the opportunity to dig for oysters and collect shells.
After the tours, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.