VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin
Last Saturday I had the opportunity to participate in our travel agency’s annual outing to Silver Cave/ Yinzi Cave at Lipu County, Guilin. It is a great place with extraordinary sightseeings and I had a happy and special weekend. The theme of the trip was reaping sweet potatoes on the local farmland after which we had nice lunch, baked sweet potatoes, and took photos around the Silver Cave.
Except the annual party in the end of the year, this outing was the biggest gathering of the company. With more than 50 persons from different departments participating, we started off from the office building and arrived after two hours’ driving.
It was a beautiful sunny day, which was exactly what I was expecting. Sunshine, happiness of harvesting sweet potatoes in groups, excitement and laughter of group competition, and fresh air and farmland scenes - a perfect Saturday morning ended in fruits sharing of labour.
Reap the sweet potatoes
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari