VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
High-end Clubs in Beijing's Ancient Gardens and Deep Lanes
Today we will introduce some high-end clubs hiding in Beijing's royal gardens or deep lanes.
Jin Tai Xi Zhao (金台夕照) - a peaceful place in the busy streets. It is established in 2008 and located at No.15, Xizhao Temple Street, Chongwen District, Beijing. The famous Xizhao temple (has a history of over 600 years) stands inside it, based on which the club made its theme “divine will, poetic quality, enjoyable”. It is not only a comprehensive hotel, but also a cultural industry station with the cultural combination of dhyana, musical instrument, Chinese jade and tea.
Imperial Granary - a venue for traditional Kunqu opera (one of the most ancient operas in China, originated from Kunshan, Jiangsu Province and listed as the representative work of nonmaterial heritage roster by UNESCO) performance, high-end meetings and conferences, and fine dining. It is the most primitive physical ecology architecture and one of the few clubs in Beijing that established in royal heritages.
- Xavier (VisitOurChina)
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari